Re: Fix them or leave them?

  • gauvaine
    Message 1 of 8165 , May 9, 2000
      Interesting. Research does tie into alot of the
      things I hash over in my head. For instance, I've got a
      story about organic detectives I've been kicking
      around. Those are the people who hunt through hot
      springs, heated ocean vents, exotic locales etc to find
      amino acids, proteins, bacteria that can be used in
      medicinal research. Haven't been able to wrap my finger
      around it though to where it was viable.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007