Re: Sorry to let ya'll down

  • snowie_10024
    Message 1 of 8165 , May 1, 2000
      Oh damn! I totally forgot about the chat! I read
      the book too. Ah well things are sort of in flux for
      me right now. I'm packing for a move so I guess it's
      understandable I forgot. I believe I packed my brain in with the
      linens. *grin* I hope the chat went well. I hope to make
      the next one. Did you guys pick a new book?
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007