Tigana

  • wolfling29
    Message 1 of 8165 , Mar 13, 2000
      Now there is a complex book! If you want to cry
      until you can't see the pages any more, read Tigana.
      That book has a definate magic to it. Tragedy and
      triumph all in one. Gives me shivers. For those of you
      who haven't read Guy Gavriel Kay, this is by far his
      best book and a great one to start on. Talk about
      complex story lines and complex characters! No one in
      this book is what they seem and there is no bad guy or
      good guy by the end. There are only people, who are
      each trying to do the right thing. Fantasy at its
      best!
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007