Re:notallwhowander

  • lucky_gr
    Message 1 of 8165 , Feb 24, 2000
      I am a new fan of Philip Dick.I started reading
      his books about a week ago and I have read only the
      "Flow my tears ,the policeman said " and a collection
      of short stories named "I hope I shall arrive
      soon".Although I don't like books with few pages,I intend to buy
      more books by this author.Of the 2 books ,I liked more
      the 2nd.He is a very good writer!<br> Have you read
      any of his other works or just the one you mentioned?
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007