Re: My tuppence worth!!!

  • snowie_10024
    Message 1 of 8165 , Feb 2, 2000
      You're in for a real treat with Tigana, but I
      would highly recommend Jones for your next book buy.
      I've only read her Barbed Coil but I have Baker's Boy
      sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read it. Another
      good choice to make book buying even harder is DeLint.
      He does what I guess is called urban fantasy.
      Fantasy that takes place in the 'real' world. It's great
      fun to have your reality turned on it's tail. *grin*
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007