Elf girls and the cloths they wear

  • Mermecolion
    Message 1 of 8165 , Jan 23, 2000
      Hello, I am contemplating doing a photo shoot
      with a fantasy theme. One thing I was thinking about
      was what would elf girls wear? I kept trying to
      imagine what they would wear and came up with some nice
      things, but I want opinions from you all. Anything you
      might want to add in addition to this (tips or ideas)
      would be appreciated too. I might also dip into a bit
      of mythology, if you have ideas on that I would like
      details. Any ideas?<br><br>P.S. If any of you know a place
      to get inexpensive FX contacts that would be great
      too.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007