Re: Daggersspell.....

  • picabo_yve
    Message 1 of 8165 , Dec 13, 1999
      Great! I loved it too. I am trying to find it at
      the local library. I just finished fall semester
      today. Yeah!! Now I have more time for me for a few
      weeks. I have never read a book like this one
      before...going back and forth in time and such. It is much like
      reading a collection of shorts with are all
      interconnected. I must say though that i do not like Nevin or
      Cullin...I look forward to seeing how their characters
      develope over time. No pun intended :-) Yvette
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007