Outwit the Undead and Get a Bag Full of Treats!

  • J.A. Garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      Are you ready for the Zombie Apocalypse? Get some Zombie Race pointers at KMN Books', Wicked Haunt-o-ween. Besides learning how to outwit the undead, I'm offering one trick or treat-er a bag full of treats: a gift certificate for the ebook INSTINCT, monogrammed
      jelly belly tins, coffee mug, tote bag, Ana Banana zombie soap, magnets, Lula's
      Chocolates, pens...and more! CONTEST ends on Nov. 1st. at midnight!

      http://kmnbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/wicked-haunt-o-ween-with-ja-garland-and.html

      J.A. Garland
      "Where fantasy becomes reality."
      Website: www.jagarland.blogspot.com