Link for BTSeMag/concerning being featured in our eMag

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
      I received several emails from authors that the link I had on my last email for our eMag didn't work.

      It is: http://issuu.com/btsemag
      You will see the April, July, September issues. Starting in November we'll be publishing every month. Chris, the designer, creates a beautiful, unique AD for each author. The ad design is a free offering from us; authors pay for ad space.

      Myra Nour
      BTS CEO
      www.booktrailershowcase.com
    • Bret Jordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
        That address works. Thanks for the link!

        Bret Jordan
        www.bretjordan.com