Looking for Feature authors for BTSeMag

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I am compiling a list of authors that we can draw from when we look for featured authors for BTSeMag. This is a great promo op and it is free.

      We feature most of the major genres, including fantasy. Our features showcase your book, including blurb, excerpt, buy link, your photo, bio, and website url.

      If you haven't checked out our lovely eMag, the url is: http://issuu.com/btsemag/docs/september_2012.

      Starting in November we will be publishing every month on the 1st. If you haven't seen all the announcements from us, we will soon be sold through Barnes & Noble on Nook and all compatible Nook devices like ipad, iphone, Android, etc.

      What do we look for? Authors whose covers and book are captivating, and we feel will be of interest to readers. Again, a variety of genres. B & N is a family site, but if the cover & blurb are PG 13 and below it is fine.

      Write me for details at Myra@...

      Myra Nour
      BTS CEO
      www.booktrailershowcase.com