For the Poe Fans....

  • cerebralwriter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2012
      Edgar Allan Poe has been the inspiration behind many contemporary works. Moreover, his death has been the basis of much speculation. Stop by The Cerebral Writer to read more about the legacy of Poe. Leave a comment for your chance to win some cool Poe SWAG, including a paperback copy of my bestselling Gothic horror, FINDING POE.

      http://www.cerebralwriter.com/1/post/2012/05/the-legacy-of-poe.html

      Lisa
    • J.A. Garland
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2012