New Member Intro

  • J.A. Garland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
      Hi all! Just wanted to give a quick, "hello." I am new to the group, and love reading fantasy as much as I like writing it. My debut urban fantasy novel, INSTINCT, comes out with BURST Books in September. When I'm not writing, I'm a firefighter by trade. So I run, mostly imagining zombies on the loose, to keep in shape. If you have time, my website is www.jagarland.com stop by and say "hi!"

      J.A. Garland
      "Where fantasy becomes reality."
      Website: www.jagarland.blogspot.com
      Twitter: @j_a_garland