new blog post

  • Marc Vun Kannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      One of my fellow authors proposed letting the villains have an interview, so I did. This time around I'm letting the heroines have their say. (I know one of them's been dead for a while, but fortunately my next project has a medium in it.) I hope you enjoy.

      http://authorguy.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/heroine-speak/

      Released 5/15/2011: St. Martin's Moon
      The Moon is haunted, but the werewolves don't know that!
      http://www.marcvunkannon.com
      http://authorguy.wordpress.com