New & very silly writing contest afoot

  • Marc Vun Kannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      First of all, I would like to apologize to any and all of you who received a spurious email from this account today.

      That said, I'm announcing the start of the Author Guy Vaguely Suspicious Contest, as of tonight! Details are at my own blog,

      http://authorguy.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/author-guys-vaguely-sinister-contest/

      so I hope you'll all go there and join in. Should be a lot of fun, if you do it right. And please do me a favor and spread the word.

      Thanks muchly.

      Marc

      Released 5/15/2011: St. Martin's Moon
      The Moon is haunted, but the werewolves don't know that!
      http://www.marcvunkannon.com
      http://authorguy.wordpress.com