Hello and Guten tag Summer 2011

  • picabo_yve_2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hello to all of you new and old members alike.It is nice to peek in and see new interests. I am absent a lot due to my move to Europe and lack of internet at my home. So.. sorry to neglect this site so much. I am sure jeff has been keeping up with you. ( Hi Jeff). I wish you all a great summer. I have noticed a couple authors have joined and hope that you can share some of you valuable experience as we have many new and older members who are interested in writing their own novel someday. I wish you all a wonderful summer with lot of new reading to enjoy! Take care... picabo