Newbie here

  • dragonangel517
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
      Hello everyone. My name is Barbara and I am a fantasy junkie. Especially urban romance and urban fantasy. Just read Kresley Coles first Immortals After Dark --A hunger like No Other-- and loved it. Now I can finally read J R Wards Lover Unleashed!!

      I am writing a web serial that is a mish mash of genres, but it will be heavy on roamnce and fantasy. Anyone want to get their brains picked by me on what you like, let me know and we can set something up.
    • freedomstar_57
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
        Welcome,

        I like some urban fantasy too. Especially the Mercy Thompson books and Kate Daniels books by Ilona Andrews.