Query for the Group

  • aidanlucid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
      Hi All,

      My name is Aidan and I'm a first time author from Ireland who has recently had his debut young adult fantasy novel published. I just want to know is it okay if I post a message here asking for advice about seeking reviews? Is it okay if I mention the title of my novel and post a link to where it can be bought?

      Thanks for your time in reading this. Have a nice day.

      Aidan
    • picabo_yve_2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
        Aiden,

        I must apologize for the lack of activity, response and my absence, But you are always welcome to ask for reviews and to share your success here.. There are other authors here who you might find helpful in getting to know. Congratulations on your getting published.