Hello All!... Heinlein! Art & Writing! Pumpkin Pie!

  • Danielle Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Hi there! I'm pretty new to this group; I LOVE sci-fi, fantasy & horror, and
      I LOVE to laugh...
      I'm not too current on new genre films these days; I tend to wait 6 months
      or a year and see everything on DVD, even the stuff I'm dying to see... so
      much good genre film coming out these days, and lately the budget's been a
      bit tight for goin' to the cinny...
      I have an artist page at
      http://dogknob.com/dxs/
      if you'd like to check out some of my work; I've been painting for 20+
      years, and doing digital work for nearly a decade.
      I'm also a writer--but that's a whole 'nother story.
      Currently I happen to be rereading (with great pleasure) Robert Heinlein's
      Stranger in a Strange Land--though it's actually a first read of the 1991
      Ace/Putnam uncut version, which is almost 50% fatter than the old classic!
      I'm lovin' it... it's been far too long; I missed those characters quite a
      bit, I find...
      Anyways, just wanted to say hi... hope I'll meet some cool people here...
      Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

      "I LOVE horror movies, man... I just don't want to LIVE in one." -- D X
      Stone