Re: goodreads

  • picabo_yve_2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
      Noelle, thanks I will look into that site and I am not sure what beta read means.I've been gone for so long. Is this a pre -publishing screen? WHen I get home from vacation I may be happy to help.

      I have quickly read twilight 1 and 2 but still have the Name of the wind on my started pile... and plan to finish. I like what you assessed on this novel so look forward to the read.