goodreads

  • Noelle Hay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      A good way to keep track of what you or your friends are reading is goodreads.com. I think it's pretty good. IT's like facebook for books.

      Currently reading Alvin Maker series again (Orson Scot Card)

      Noelle

      PS, Oh, and I do have lots of material that needs to be beta read, if anyone is interested
    • picabo_yve_2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        Noelle, thanks I will look into that site and I am not sure what beta read means.I've been gone for so long. Is this a pre -publishing screen? WHen I get home from vacation I may be happy to help.

        I have quickly read twilight 1 and 2 but still have the Name of the wind on my started pile... and plan to finish. I like what you assessed on this novel so look forward to the read.