Twilight, better than I thought it would be

  • picabo_yve_2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Much like the hype has stated in the past, Twilight does have an appeal that mimics the draw of the Harry Potter series. I have put off for a long while now in getting drawn into the hype, which being ty-pical of me resonates more from my need of private focus than aversion to popularity. I prefer to read and enjoy a novel on my own private terms. Twilight kept me engaged through every page and yes it left me wanting to know more about Bella nd Edward and all their coven. So off to Borders to buy the rest. :)