This group will not accept spam... be forewarned

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hello, to those of you who wish to join this site, please know upfront that spam is taboo, as is also porn. We have children in the site and Porn will not be tolerated.

      I will instantly delete any of the above and deny membership, as will my counterparts who manage this site.

      For clarification, I am not discussing authors wishing to tell the group about their latest publications. This group is happy to celebrate the publication of one of our members. This site. though not active of late, has enjoyed the success of several of its members in the past.

      Nuff said.....