Archon convention...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 12:46 PM
      Hi all, I just learned something new this past week. I moved to Swansea Illinois about 3 years ago.... which apparently is 20 minutes away from a huge sci fi/fantasy fiction convention that occurs annually in Collinsville, Il. I have been much absent of late over the last few years and thanks to Jeff this site has kept going .....

      I miss my old dungeon a bit. Let me dust off some cobwebs and whisk away the dirt and grime, and then we'll have a sit down and get reaquainted.

      If any of you know about archon or have attended int eh past, let me know. I may try to attend this year.