Re: Twilight

  • delandtiger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
      I also started it but couldn't buy into it. It has been many, many years since I was 16 or 17, and the social garbage that goes with being a high schooler still bugs me. The romantic thread was too pedophile-ish for me, also: someone who has lived for 400 years is genuinely and romantically interested in a 17 year old? Come on, who ya kidding?

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "fairynatb" <fairynatb@...> wrote:

      > Anyone who read this series, could you give me your feedback please?
      > Thanks a lot!

    • fairynatb
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
        Thank you for your feedback and if anymore of you still want to comment on Twilight books please do so! Your responses helped me. I am a big fan of David Eddings and was saddened by his passing away recently:( I am currently reading the pandion knights series...I love it.