Twilight

  • fairynatb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
      Anyone who read this series, could you give me your feedback please?
      Thanks a lot!
    • Swamp Faye
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
        I started reading it, but it was too... Cinderella meets a vampire for me. I quit reading it. It's not engaging enough for me, and the heroine was too passive.

        Noelle
      • delandtiger
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
          I also started it but couldn't buy into it. It has been many, many years since I was 16 or 17, and the social garbage that goes with being a high schooler still bugs me. The romantic thread was too pedophile-ish for me, also: someone who has lived for 400 years is genuinely and romantically interested in a 17 year old? Come on, who ya kidding?

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "fairynatb" <fairynatb@...> wrote:

          > Anyone who read this series, could you give me your feedback please?
          > Thanks a lot!

        • fairynatb
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
            Thank you for your feedback and if anymore of you still want to comment on Twilight books please do so! Your responses helped me. I am a big fan of David Eddings and was saddened by his passing away recently:( I am currently reading the pandion knights series...I love it.