Sunrise Destiny coming May 21

  • Mark Terence Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 9:34 PM
      Hi, everyone! I apologize for being absent recently. Busy editing my
      upcoming novel. But it's all done now. Sunrise Destiny will be
      released by Red Rose Publishing on May 21. It's a paranormal sci-fi
      action/adventure with a strong love story. Here's a link to the cover
      <http://markterencechapman.googlepages.com/SunriseDestiny-cover-Final.jp\
      g/SunriseDestiny-cover-Final-full.jpg> .

      For those of you who enjoy this sort of story, here's the jacket
      blurb:

      When private detective Donatello Sunrise is coerced into finding a Mob
      boss's daughter, he stumbles onto a much bigger case. Dozens of
      women, all young, all petite, have disappeared in recent weeks.
      Mysterious and conflicting clues seem to point to a government
      conspiracy, a mad scientist bent on global domination, or perhaps
      abduction by bloodthirsty alien vampires. Nothing makes any sense.

      Before he knows it, Sunrise and his hooker friend Lola find themselves
      in a life-or-death struggle. The Mob wants them dead, the cops want them
      for serial murders—even the kidnappers are after them. With the fate
      of two worlds intertwined, Sunrise and Lola must somehow help the good
      guys defeat the evil ones.

      The trick is telling one from the other.

      I believe I posted a 1,000-word excerpt here before, but I've just
      posted a 4,000-word excerpt
      <http://markterencechapman.googlepages.com/sunrisedestiny-excerpt> on
      my website to give you a better feel for the story and my writing style.
      I hope you like it.

      If it sounds interesting, you can preorder the book from the RRP order
      page
      <http://redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/product_info.php?products_id=400\
      > now, or order it later from Amazon.com and other booksellers.

      Thanks for listening!

      Mark.

      (Author of The Mars Imperative
      <http://www.amazon.com/Mars-Imperative-Chronicles/dp/1890785083/ref=sr_1\
      _1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1242015508&sr=8-1> and The Tesserene
      Imperative.)