Interview today

  • Mark Terence Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      I've been interviewed by author Michelle Pillow. The interview
      appears on her blog today, Tuesday, May 5. Learn the answers to such
      burning questions as the strangest source of writing inspiration
      I've ever had, the last place on Earth I'd want to live, what
      fictional character I'd want to date and what we'd do on the
      date. (Hint: It involves handcuffs and a whip.)

      Check it out at http://www.michellepillow.com/blog
      <http://www.michellepillow.com/blog> .

      Mark.

      (Author of Sunrise Destiny, coming May 21)