Script for critique

  • aidanlucid
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
      Hi guys

      Is it OK if I post my two-paged comic book script (in PDF format) in this group for critique? I admit, I'm new to this and would appreciate all feedback.

      Thanks for reading this.

      Aidan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        I don't see why not Aidan.. This may be a great forum for feedback.. if enough people check in. I have been vey busy with work and school but would be happy for a break to read your script. :)