Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] When did Philip Jose Farmer pass away???

  • gauvaine@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2009
      I'm doing fine. I still monitor the group but don't have a lot of free time with work, kids, and I'm finishing up graduate school right now. Brainfry is definite. I still write but it is all lit reviews, papers, white papers and my thesis. Doesn't leave much creativity, unfortunately.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
        me too Matt: work, work, grad school and life in general... :) I peek in once and a while. Good Luck and best wishes to you and your family. Yve