Interview with SF author Mark Terence Chapman Saturday

  • Mark Terence Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2009
      I've been interviewed by author Alisha Paige. The interview will appear
      in her blog <http://alishapaige.blogspot.com> on Saturday, January 17,
      2009.

      Come find out everything you ever wanted to know about me: the six
      people I'd want to spend a week with on a deserted island, the sexiest
      thing ever done for me, and with whom--living or dead--I'd like to a
      have a conversation (and seven other thrilling questions). Also, I
      reveal some details about the characters in my upcoming sci-fi thriller,
      Sunrise Destiny
      <http://markterencechapman.googlepages.com/sunrisedestiny%20> .

      I hope you enjoy the interview.

      Mark.

      Website: http://tesserene.com <http://tesserene.com/>

      Blog: http://tesserene.com <http://tesserene.com/>

    • Mark Terence Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2009
        I don't know why the second link doesn't work, but here it is again:

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Terence Chapman"

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
          Oops! I really messed up that post. The interview appears Sunday, January
          18th, not today. Sheesh.... Sorry about that!

          http://alishapaige.blogspot.com (interview)
          http://markterencechapman.googlepages.com/sunrisedestiny<http://markterencechapman.googlepages.com/sunrisedestiny%20>(excerpt)

          Mark.

          On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Mark Terence Chapman <
          MarkTerenceChapman@...> wrote:

          > I've been interviewed by author Alisha Paige. The interview will appear
          > in her blog <http://alishapaige.blogspot.com> on Saturday, January 17,
          > 2009.
          >
          > Come find out everything you ever wanted to know about me: the six
          > people I'd want to spend a week with on a deserted island, the sexiest
          > thing ever done for me, and with whom--living or dead--I'd like to a
          > have a conversation (and seven other thrilling questions). Also, I
          > reveal some details about the characters in my upcoming sci-fi thriller,
          > Sunrise Destiny
          > <http://markterencechapman.googlepages.com/sunrisedestiny%20> .
          >
          > I hope you enjoy the interview.
          >
          > Mark.
          >
          > Website: http://tesserene.com <http://tesserene.com/>
          >
          > Blog: http://tesserene.com <http://tesserene.com/>

          Mark Terence Chapman
          - The Mars Imperative (2007)
          - The World Outside the Window anthology (RJ Buckley, January 2009)
          - Sunrise Destiny (Red Rose, 1Q/2009)
          - Harvey-467 Makes a Bride (Red Rose, 1Q/2009)
          Web: http://tesserene.com; Blog: http://tesserene.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 18, 2009
            Mark congratulations on all of your successes... I haven't had a
            chance to do anyreading but once I get done with school I hope to
            read something you have written. Yvette

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 18, 2009
              Thanks a lot, Yvette!

              I plan to post a few (free) published short stories to my website for anyone
              who wants a taste of my writing. I'll post here when I get a chance to do
              so.

              Mark.