new review alert

  • Marc Vun Kannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
      Just wanted everyone to know, I received a notice today from the editor of Triangulations: Taking Flight, that the book has received a number of reviews recently, mostly positive, one of which provided detailed critiques of individual stories.  I have put the comments regarding my own story up on my own website, on the reviews page.

      http://www.marcvunkannon.com/reviews.html

      Marc Vun Kannon's "Off the Map"

      Reality TV...without the reality!

      http://www.marcvunkannon.com

      Fantasy at its most magical. Sit and read a spell!

    • Mousey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2008
        Mark,

        This awesome! I love the site!