Seven Circles

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      Has anyone read this trilogy by Douglas Niles? I bought the first one because the cover art
      was done by an old friend of mine. I'm almost done with it and I like it better than I thought I
      would. WOuld like to finish the series but rats! the library doesn't carry any of them and I'm
      too broke to go ordering any more books. (Teachers don't get paid through the summer, at
      least this one doesn't.) Why is this, I wonder?
      Jill