Re: Open your mind to a whole new world!

  • jcherper
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 3:34 PM
      The individual that wrote the message was here to spam the group. She
      has been removed and her message edited.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Violette Reid

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17 4:46 PM
        LOL... Oh Jeff you still make me laugh with your spamsalot... Hope you
        are doing well. Yvette

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "jcherper"