Need an artist to do a sci-fi/fantasy illustration.

  • aidanlucid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hello. My name is Aidan Lucid and I am looking for an artist to do an
      illustration for my fantasy novel to accompany my manuscript
      submission as an attachment to an email when I am sending it off to a
      publisher. The illustration would be of a black dragon breathing a
      hellacious breath of fire on a WWII plane known as a TBF Avenger.
      I would need it done within the next 10-14 days and I will pay. If
      you have a paypal account, it will be of great benefit. I rather pay
      by paypal than cheque but if you rather payment by cheque, then that
      is OK too.

      If you'd like to contact me, then do so by emailing me offlist and we
      can discuss it more. Please provide a link to other samples of your
      artwork for me to view so that I can then decide if your style suits
      the picture.

      Thank you for your time in reading this. I look forward to your
      response.

      Aidan
    • aidanlucid
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
        In my last post I forgot to mention that I am on a budget and can
        only pay up to $150. Anything more and I will not be able to afford
        it. Sorry.

        Aidan

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "aidanlucid"