Can anyone recommend a good Conan the Barbarian book published byTor Books?

  • r.rozum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2008
      If you've read any Conan books published by Tor, please go to this
      site and vote for the books that you feel are worthy to read. There
      are many Conan books by Tor and I'm trying to find good ones to read.
      Thanks for your recommendations.

      Please go here to vote: http://www.polldaddy.com/p/640920/
    • Mark Chapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2008
        It's been many years (20+) since I read any of them, but I recall that the
        first few were pretty good, but the later ones were more formulaic and not
        as good. I'd say get the first three and see what you think before worrying
        about the later ones.

        Mark.

        --
        Mark Terence Chapman

        - The Mars Imperative (Shadowrose, 2007)
        - The Tesserene Imperative (Shadowrose, 2007)
        - Sunrise Destiny (Red Rose, 2008)
        - My Other Car is a Spaceship (coming soon to a publisher near you)