Another sad day.... Don't Myth this One

  • jcherper
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2008
      Robert Asprin Dies at 61

      Atlanta, GA 5/23/2008 03:02 PM GMT (FINDITT)

      Author Robert Asprin died in his New Orleans home on Thursday at the
      age of 61. No cause of death has been announced.

      "Bob passed away quietly in his home in New Orleans, LA. He has been
      in good spirits and working on several projects, and was set to be the
      Guest of Honor at a major science fiction convention that very week,"
      said his family in a statement.

      Asprin is best know for his fantasy novels including `Myth Adventures
      of Aahz and Skeeve.' He also co-wrote the `Time Scout' novels with
      Linda Evans.

      Asprin is survived by his mother, sister, daughter, and his son.

      To view more news related to People please go to:

      http://news.finditt.com/NewsList.aspx?cat=14&wcat=16
    • Mousey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2008
        Oh no! I just read a Robert Asprin book with my
        husband on our way to Hawaii the beginning of this
        month.

        Marcie