[Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: The Heat of the Moment

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
      How exciting Marc!!! Congrats on your books and all your new
      ideas!! I feel bad that this site is practically dead anymore. I
      have been so busy with my life: I am deployed in country right now
      to transport patients b/t to alaska or hawaii. I have one more
      month to go before I go home. My husband says it seems
      like "forever" We had our Christmas early with my Mother the day
      after Thanksgiving. I like the werewolf idea... send me some
      info. :)

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Marc Vun Kannon
      <mvonkann2000@...> wrote:

      > Hi Yvette,
      >
      > I hope your Christmas was a good one. We haven't even had ours
      yet. Can't get all the family together until New Years Eve, so we
      didn't open anything, not even our stockings. On the other hand, I
      did sell my tenth copy of Heat of the Mment to a cashier while
      buying stocking stuffers, and I spent my entire 4-day weekend
      polishing up my latest novel, St. Martin's Moon, a SFR developing
      out of a werewolf attack on a lunar colony. The story didn't tell
      me what it wanted to be until recently. Lots of revisions.