Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: Robert Jordan Dies

  • Matt Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2007
      Evidently, his son has been working on the WOT stuff with him for quite some time and has outlines of everything and will be handling finishing up the series, along with his mother, who is an editor for Tor. So, like Frank Herbert's son with Dune, maybe the world of WOT won't die.

      "For better or worse, you have been marked."