Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Info on Ebooks wanted

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      What I see a lot of authors doing, and I like this personally, is creating your own website about you and your book(s). Then include a chapter or three online that we can read. Give us enough so that we just have to know the rest of the story. Then make sure we can easily pay for and download your ebook.

      Jim

      aidanlucid <aidanlucid@...> wrote:
      Hi Guys. I am wondering if any of you can give me info. on ebooks e.g.
      how to sell them, the best way to promote them etc. All help
      appreciated.

      With thanks

      Aidan

    • aidanlucid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        Hi Jim

        Thanks for your message. I should have a website up soon.

        Aidan