Re: FF:

  • mouseymouseim
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 10:28 PM
      My hubsband gave me the idea for the story. By leaving a screwdriver
      on the bathroom floor after repairing the toliet. Then he read it
      and told me that is was a good start. He hardly ever says bad
      things about the style until I am done with a story and then he
      points out the spelling and other errors. Then there are the times
      he does say, I don't think that is going to work.

      I might be able to continue it soon.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"