Re: FF:

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2007
      Wow... Interesting Marcie! Was he dreaming the first part about his
      Mom's hand and his brother? You might have to continue the
      story... :)

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "mouseymouseim"
      <mouseymouseim@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > forty when it was removed, for his mother had been gone for twenty
      > five years. As he took a step closer he felt a tug at his chest
      and
      > legs. He looked down and saw that he was being tied up by the one
      > person he trusted all his life, his step-brother and a very large
      > black tail.
      >
      > "Why are you doing this? And what is with the tail?"
      >
      > "Meet my friend, Shane. Watch out he can get a little testy,
      > especially when he is drinking. Plus, he has such a hot temper.
      > hate to see you burned before I have all my fun."
      >
      > "Ok, so I ask again, why are you doing this? How did you get mom's
      > hand?"
      >
      > "Because I can, your brother and you had no idea how much it hurt
      me
      > to see her go thru this everyday? She worked at a greasy spoon
      when
      > he left us in the dust, never to return. Did you see what it was
      > doing to her pretty hands?"
      >
      > "Her hands?"
      >
      > "You have no idea how badly she tried to keep us all afloat after
      he
      > left. She cried at night and then her hands began to get
      useless.
      > I saw her drop plates and food when her hands would quit working.
      > hated it.
      >
      > "So what you cut them off or just killed her?"
      >
      > "Yeah, I guess you could say I did? Do you want to know how, but
      > have a bigger secret for you now. One you would ever forget as
      long
      > as you live."
      >
      > "What are you talking about?"
      >
      > "At this precise moment, your brother is dying the way your father
      > did all those years ago when I killed mom. She was in the shower
      > washing up and I made him watch as I tortured her and killed her.
      > Right now your brother is suffered the same fate with his pretty
      > wife."
      >
      > "Can I ask why?"
      >
      > "He figured it out. He knew what happened or thought he knew what
      > happened those years ago. Maybe it was those damn nightmares of
      his
      > again that m was telling me about."
      >
      > "So you are killing them slowly or fast just because he remembered
      > what happened twenty five years ago?"
      >
      > "Oh, yeah! And your next, see. You remembered too, you snotty
      > little brat. Well, I have to go and finish off your brother and
      his
      > wife, sleep well."
      >
      > "Sleep well, hell, let me out of this." He started kicking but to
      > no avail. The tail would not let go. Then he felt it a tiny prick
      on
      > the back of his nick and then he was out cold.
      >
      > He woke up later staring at the floor and a screwdriver that was
      > under the sink on the floor. Was it real or was it all in his
      > head. He felt his arms and legs and realized he could move them.
      > He moved towards the door but found he was still attached to
      Shane.

      > He turned his head around expecting just a guy with a rubber suit
      > on, but what he saw was worse. What looked like something out of
      > fairy tails was sitting down on his bathroom floor looking bored.
      > He was bright red in the face and the scales turned various shades
      > of green and blue when he breathed. A real live dragon was sitting
      > in his house. He tried to move agian, hoping that the dragon was
      > asleep. He made it three steps before the fire ball came out from
      > behind him.

    • mouseymouseim
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2007
        My hubsband gave me the idea for the story. By leaving a screwdriver
        on the bathroom floor after repairing the toliet. Then he read it
        and told me that is was a good start. He hardly ever says bad
        things about the style until I am done with a story and then he
        points out the spelling and other errors. Then there are the times
        he does say, I don't think that is going to work.

        I might be able to continue it soon.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"