Re: (opps) Not sure if anyone would be interested but

  • shane camus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Sorry I resent this. I wasn't paying attention and misspelled sponsoring. I didn't want you guys to think this guy can't even spell. Bad first impression :).

      I have a small fantasy book publishing comapny. I am sponsoring a writing contest to promote our first book The Chosen of Azar. The grand prize is $500.00.
      http://www.2007storycontest.homestead.com/

      Nice to meet you guys and I look forward to being involved with the group.