Re: Flash fiction (FF): anyone interested in giving it another go?

  • mouseymouseim
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
      <yvette_n_chad@...> wrote:

      > If so please let me know. We really used to get some great work with
      > the flash fictions. I know a lot of you are gret writers out there.
      > Let's see what we can come up with. OK? Matt if you are out there
      and
      > want to get this started please do.
      >
      > I won't post a topic if no one is interested. So... let me know what
      > you would like to do.
      >
      > If you are new and you are not familiar with FF, the files section
      is
      > on the left hand taskbar. You can read a few samples in there.

      I,m in. I will so the best I can.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2007
        I'll see what i can come up with. We used to do this every week and got
        some really good participation. A 5 minute flash fiction usually only
        comes out to a couple hundred of words, but usually leads to a stream
        of thought, which is the whole idea.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2007
          Hi Matt!

          You and I are both scarce here lately. I hope you and your family
          are doing well. The kids are growing like weeds I am sure. I have
          been working... working.. and more working. Uncle Sam requires my
          services a lot lately with my new job. Jeff is doing a great job
          keeping stuff going with the memberships. I try to pop in from time
          to time. Take care, I will participate in a FF if you do it. Cheers
          to a nice fun summer! Yvette

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@...>