Harry Potter... anyone interested in a reread before the final book

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2007
      comes out in july? I figure we could read 2 books a month beginning
      in April and have all six books done by the time the new book is due
      out. All facts fresh...hints may be revealed via a reread... Hmmm

      Let me know
    • Mousey
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
        I would be willing too. Hubby has me listening to
        order of the Phoenix on tape for the movie at the
        moment. But willing to forgo all that and actually
        read again.

        Be a PS3 game guru.
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
          Coolio! Marcie I have the first 6 books here at home. If you need
          time to get any of them, particularly book 1 let me know. I would
          love to begin reading next week if you are interested, then we could
          have a discussion on Friday evening possibly. Let me know what you
          think. :-)

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Mousey

          _______________
          > Be a PS3 game guru.
          Yahoo! Games.

        • mouseymouseim
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 21, 2007
            Yvette, I have all six books sitting in the garage. Ben and I
            decided to put them out there after his set and my set made the book
            shelves fall down. That and all the movies we have. We have only the
            books on tape and some of our movies in the house now. Once we get
            a bigger place then we will be able to get everything in the house,
            I hope.

            He is still doing good with his job. His transfer to Tacoma has
            been a lifesaver. Now he is back on the night shift so we have the
            same schedule and we see each other more.

            Last week was horrible. I spent most of my free time at Harborview
            Hospital with my brother. He fell off the back of his big rig a week
            ago sunday and hurt himself badly. Doctors thought they would have
            to operate but the swelling went down in his neck and he got the
            feeling back in his legs. Now he is home and walking all on his own
            again. He goes back to work on his birthday, this sunday.

            Tell me when on the discussion and I will try to be there. Marcie -
            -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 22, 2007
              I haven't read Half Blood Prince yet, so it might not be a bad idea.
              Order of the Phoenix left a bad taste in my mouth, so i wasn't that
              enthralled to reading the next one.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 22, 2007
                Awesome Matt. Let's all give it a go. Actually, Half blood prince
                was great.. So many questions answered. It is worth finishing the
                story through to the end. How about a discussion by next Friday on
                book 1. I was pleased to already discover a forgotten factoid from
                chapter 1... ( will save for discussion) Interesting the things one
                forgets over time. :-)

                -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@...>

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 27, 2007
                  I'll review the first book and we can try to get a discussion going.
                  It might prove interesting and insightful to see what people think 10
                  years later.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 28, 2007
                    that sounds great Matt. I am almost done with book 1. I would have
                    finished ages ago if I was not a work acoholic..... :-)