Shadowplay: Book 2 by Tad Williams

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2007
      I have been wanting to pick this up. I read a very small excerpt Tad
      placed on the website before publishing. I really hope it will meet
      expectations. I really liked Shadowmarch. Any reviews out there?
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2007
        I bought this book yesterday and I am looking forward to the read.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
        <yvette_n_chad@...> wrote:

        > I have been wanting to pick this up. I read a very small excerpt
        Tad
        > placed on the website before publishing. I really hope it will meet
        > expectations. I really liked Shadowmarch. Any reviews out there?

      • froglette79
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2007
          What did you think? I have book one sitting on my end table right now.
          Just wondering what others thought about the series.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007
            I bought it also. I am a die-hard Memory, Sorrow & Thorn series
            fan. I really liked the first book of the series, I am planning on
            reading the 2 nd book this summer after i finish like flight
            training. I found the dynamic of the characters interesting enough
            to have me waiting for this second book. :-)

            -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, froglette79
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > What did you think? I have book one sitting on my end table right
            now.
            > Just wondering what others thought about the series.
            > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
            > <yvette_n_chad@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I bought this book yesterday and I am looking forward to the
            read.

            > > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
            > > <yvette_n_chad@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I have been wanting to pick this up. I read a very small
            excerpt
            > > Tad
            > > > placed on the website before publishing. I really hope it will
            meet
            > > > expectations. I really liked Shadowmarch. Any reviews out
            there?

          • froglette79
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 16, 2007
              Yeah, I loved those books, too. I think that is why I have been
              putting off reading this one. I don't want to be disappointed. I
              started book one this morning and it has already caught my attention.
              I guess I should order book two soon.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 16, 2007
                Shadowmarch was good. It didn't disappoint me. So.. hopefully
                Shadowplay will leave us waiting for 3rd. Check out the website
                chats. Tad will sometimes submit excerpts from what he is working
                on in the this new series. It is a neat site. I believe the website
                is http://www.shadowmarch.com