Re: Sin City..the movie

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2007
      That is good to know.. I will have to look up these books. :-)

      -

      -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, trevinwolfe
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I have read a few of the Sin City books, and I thought the movie
      was
      > perfect. They did it exactly the same way as the books, just
      animated.

      > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
      > <yvette_n_chad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I just watched Sin City last night and I loved it. I have never
      read
      > > the books/comics. If you have, did you care for the movie?

    • Swamp Faye
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2007
        Saw it tonight. Frank Miller graphic novel, based on Greek History.
        Very good movie. Speaks to the heart much more than Sin City did or
        could. Great cinematography.

        I recommend it.