Re: Sin City..the movie

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12 9:33 PM
      That is good to know.. I will have to look up these books. :-)

      -

      -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, trevinwolfe
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I have read a few of the Sin City books, and I thought the movie
      was
      > perfect. They did it exactly the same way as the books, just
      animated.

      > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
      > <yvette_n_chad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I just watched Sin City last night and I loved it. I have never
      read
      > > the books/comics. If you have, did you care for the movie?

    • Swamp Faye
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13 7:43 PM
        Saw it tonight. Frank Miller graphic novel, based on Greek History.
        Very good movie. Speaks to the heart much more than Sin City did or
        could. Great cinematography.

        I recommend it.