It's all about the characters

  • Saje
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      My vampire hero, Raven, is definitely action figure material. Back on Earth, in the early 21st Century, he was the vampire bogeyman--a hunter of vampires who struck fear in the hearts of other predators.

      Then he was a cop--a federal agent in charge of P.A.R.D., the Preternatural Assault Response Division, working under the ultimate authority of Athena. Yeah, THAT Athena. Not a goddess, after all...just an immortal.

      Then there's Loki. He's another immortal. An expert on genetics, though he's prone to leaps of intuition rather than relying entirely on scientific methodology. His great ideas tend to have serious unforeseen consequences.

      And Jasmine Tashae? She came into her power early. A street kid on the run from an abusive uncle, she is hard as steel and sharp as a mono-molecular blade. Those who draw her wrath rarely live long enough to regret it. Few people dare go up against the Lady of Blades.

      Then there's Morrigan. Immortal assassin and party girl. They say that when you have sex, you're also having sex with everyone THEY'VE had sex with. Sleeping with Morrigan is like sleeping with the whole planet.

      And we can't forget Hades. Back on their homeworld, he was one of Loki's greatest rivals. But Loki's success at his expense drove him a little over the edge, especially considering that Hades was a more serious scientist than Loki's ever been. But Loki got the glory, and the acclaim.

      All Hades got was the shaft. Regardless, it's hardly a good excuse for snatching children and turning them into goblins.

      Heroes and villains alike, the characters of Infinity universe are pretty damn unforgettable. People like Deryk Shea, Ben Dalmas, Artificer, and Nyx Deathweb. Not-quite-people like Quickfingers the imp. Amanda Keening and Valerie Winn. Rachel Flynn and Nemesis Breed. Hermes, Stormchild, and Rio. Renee Fontaine, the first vampire, and the evil immortal called Malice. Edward Bladesworth and Carth, the last of the full blood Sidhe. Kali, Queen of the Goblins, and Spite, Queen of the Abyssians.

      And who could forget Dave, former mob assassin, now a traveling vampire on a quest for redemption? Or Gavin Cloud--a man held captive by wishful thinking and his love for a woman long dead but still walking around?

      All these characters and more can be found within the pages of my novels, from Loki's Sin to the upcoming Tales from the Magitech Lounge.

      So never mind the non-stop action, the amazing feats of wizardry, the intense battle scenes. Pick up an Infinity novel for the characters.

      You won't be sorry.

      Saje Williams
      Monsters are People too
      The Infinity Project
      http://www.sajewilliams.com

    • mouseymouseim
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
        From what I have read of The Infinity Project, I am impressed. I
        know several good authors here in this group and out of the
        published group Marc and yourself are very good at what you do.
        Keep up the good work.

        Marcie
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Saje" <soulsaje@...>
        wrote:

        > My vampire hero, Raven, is definitely action figure material.
        Back on Earth, in the early 21st Century, he was the vampire
        bogeyman--a hunter of vampires who struck fear in the hearts of
        other predators.

        > Then he was a cop--a federal agent in charge of P.A.R.D., the
        Preternatural Assault Response Division, working under the ultimate
        authority of Athena. Yeah, THAT Athena. Not a goddess, after
        all...just an immortal.

        > Then there's Loki. He's another immortal. An expert on genetics,
        though he's prone to leaps of intuition rather than relying entirely
        on scientific methodology. His great ideas tend to have serious
        unforeseen consequences.

        > And Jasmine Tashae? She came into her power early. A street kid
        on the run from an abusive uncle, she is hard as steel and sharp as
        a mono-molecular blade. Those who draw her wrath rarely live long
        enough to regret it. Few people dare go up against the Lady of
        Blades.

        > Then there's Morrigan. Immortal assassin and party girl. They
        say that when you have sex, you're also having sex with everyone
        THEY'VE had sex with. Sleeping with Morrigan is like sleeping with
        the whole planet.

        > And we can't forget Hades. Back on their homeworld, he was one of
        Loki's greatest rivals. But Loki's success at his expense drove him
        a little over the edge, especially considering that Hades was a more
        serious scientist than Loki's ever been. But Loki got the glory, and
        the acclaim.

        > All Hades got was the shaft. Regardless, it's hardly a good
        excuse for snatching children and turning them into goblins.

        > Heroes and villains alike, the characters of Infinity universe are
        pretty damn unforgettable. People like Deryk Shea, Ben Dalmas,
        Artificer, and Nyx Deathweb. Not-quite-people like Quickfingers the
        imp. Amanda Keening and Valerie Winn. Rachel Flynn and Nemesis
        Breed. Hermes, Stormchild, and Rio. Renee Fontaine, the first
        vampire, and the evil immortal called Malice. Edward Bladesworth
        and Carth, the last of the full blood Sidhe. Kali, Queen of the
        Goblins, and Spite, Queen of the Abyssians.

        > And who could forget Dave, former mob assassin, now a traveling
        vampire on a quest for redemption? Or Gavin Cloud--a man held
        captive by wishful thinking and his love for a woman long dead but
        still walking around?

        > All these characters and more can be found within the pages of my
        novels, from Loki's Sin to the upcoming Tales from the Magitech
        Lounge.

        > So never mind the non-stop action, the amazing feats of wizardry,
        the intense battle scenes. Pick up an Infinity novel for the
        characters.

        > You won't be sorry.
        >
        > Saje Williams
        > Monsters are People too
        > The Infinity Project
        > http://www.sajewilliams.com

      • Marc Vun Kannon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
          Did you finish my book? You never said.

          mouseymouseim <mouseymouseim@...> wrote: From what I have read of The Infinity Project, I am impressed. I

          wrote:

          > My vampire hero, Raven, is definitely action figure material.
          Back on Earth, in the early 21st Century, he was the vampire
          bogeyman--a hunter of vampires who struck fear in the hearts of
          other predators.

          > Then he was a cop--a federal agent in charge of P.A.R.D., the
          Preternatural Assault Response Division, working under the ultimate
          authority of Athena. Yeah, THAT Athena. Not a goddess, after
          all...just an immortal.

          > Then there's Loki. He's another immortal. An expert on genetics,
          though he's prone to leaps of intuition rather than relying entirely
          on scientific methodology. His great ideas tend to have serious
          unforeseen consequences.

          > And Jasmine Tashae? She came into her power early. A street kid
          on the run from an abusive uncle, she is hard as steel and sharp as
          a mono-molecular blade. Those who draw her wrath rarely live long
          enough to regret it. Few people dare go up against the Lady of
          Blades.

          > Then there's Morrigan. Immortal assassin and party girl. They
          say that when you have sex, you're also having sex with everyone
          THEY'VE had sex with. Sleeping with Morrigan is like sleeping with
          the whole planet.

          > And we can't forget Hades. Back on their homeworld, he was one of
          Loki's greatest rivals. But Loki's success at his expense drove him
          a little over the edge, especially considering that Hades was a more
          serious scientist than Loki's ever been. But Loki got the glory, and
          the acclaim.

          > All Hades got was the shaft. Regardless, it's hardly a good
          excuse for snatching children and turning them into goblins.

          > Heroes and villains alike, the characters of Infinity universe are
          pretty damn unforgettable. People like Deryk Shea, Ben Dalmas,
          Artificer, and Nyx Deathweb. Not-quite-people like Quickfingers the
          imp. Amanda Keening and Valerie Winn. Rachel Flynn and Nemesis
          Breed. Hermes, Stormchild, and Rio. Renee Fontaine, the first
          vampire, and the evil immortal called Malice. Edward Bladesworth
          and Carth, the last of the full blood Sidhe. Kali, Queen of the
          Goblins, and Spite, Queen of the Abyssians.

          > And who could forget Dave, former mob assassin, now a traveling
          vampire on a quest for redemption? Or Gavin Cloud--a man held
          captive by wishful thinking and his love for a woman long dead but
          still walking around?

          > All these characters and more can be found within the pages of my
          novels, from Loki's Sin to the upcoming Tales from the Magitech
          Lounge.

          > So never mind the non-stop action, the amazing feats of wizardry,
          the intense battle scenes. Pick up an Infinity novel for the
          characters.

          > You won't be sorry.
          >
          > Saje Williams
          > Monsters are People too
          > The Infinity Project
          > http://www.sajewilliams.com

          Marc Vun Kannon

          http://www.marcvunkannon.com

          Unbinding the Stone--To do the things that Gods cannot.
          A Warrior Made--Now available from Echelon Press.
          Fantasy at its most magical. Sit and read a spell!