Tag.. you're it

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      I am glad to see some of you were lurking out there.. :-) I did read
      your book Marc is was fine. I am also excited about each and every one
      of you that is getting your creations out there for everyone to read
      and share (here's to you Christina). I have been trying to read but
      this move to Illinois has zapped me. Probably one of the tougher moves
      I have made. Not been my best year as some of you are well aware.
      Anyway, I missed ya'll. Yvette