upcoming interview

  • mvonkann2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Everybody,

      I hope you will be able to tune in to an interview I will be doing on
      Destinies
      Radio, one of the few radio talk shows about scifi and fantasy. I will be
      appearing on Friday, October 20, at 11:30 p.m. EDT. The program
      regularly airs
      at that time, and is supposed to run until midnight, although not
      always. My
      last interview there ran until 1 a.m.!
      If you don't feel like staying up that late, the shows are archived on the
      web. Just go to http://www.wusb.fm to listen live, or find a link to the
      archive site. It's not a call-in show, but if you should have any
      questions
      I'll be glad to answer them on the boards!

      Marc Vun Kannon